Wednesday 27 February 2013

Knitty Bits

I do love browsing Etsy. I don't get as much time to do it as I'd like, but I had a lovely mooch through the stores last night, looking for gifts for knitters. This is the Treasury I made:

 
Just click on the photos and you they should magically whisk you to the page they are sold on! (how techno am I getting?!)
 
 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/121212204/knitting-themed-mug-knitters-mug-kelly?ref=tre-2724042740-1
 
This mug from Kelly Connor Designs made me giggle.


 
I love these knitting needle bracelets from Yellow Bear Wares.
 
 
 
I secretly feel I ought to wear a cape and mask while knitting, like the hero girl in Jam Fancy's print.
 

 
And Tangerine 8's badge is spot on ~ what knitter doesn't wish they had a Tardis to store their stash in! 

I hope you enjoyed these knitty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment