Monday 23 September 2013

The "C" Word

I really hate shops stocking up on Christmas goods before the summer holidays are even over (I saw cards in the shops as early as 12th August this year!) but when you're planning a homemade Christmas you need to get started early or your December is going to be a panicky nightmare.

So far I have managed to finish a present . . .


Start on some festive new shop stock . . .


and try out a new recipe for a Christmas Craftalong ~ a delicious gift you can make yourself to dazzle and delight your friends!


The Christmas Craftalong is a series of tutorials I started last year, some nice and easy suggestions for gifts you can make yourself to add your own handmade touch to Christmas. Unfortunately, due to family bereavement, I was unable to complete the Craftalong last year, but this year I am hoping to post a new craft for you to try every fortnight. There will be a variety of different crafts so don't worry if you are needle-phobic! Just watch this space, as the first tutorial should be along before the week is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment