Friday 7 March 2014

Wet Dog or Freshly Baked Biscuits?

I love Monsters Inc, it's one of my favourite Pixar movies. The animation is great, it's witty, and funny, and packed with fabulous details that really make it a pleasure to watch. One of my favourite scenes is when Mike and Sully are at their lockers after a hard day on the Scare Floor, trying to choose an odorant to wear ~ Low Tide? Wet Dog?

 
I know I'm a bit weird, but am I really the only person who LOVES the smell of a wet dog? This is what my dog looks like . . .

 
But this is what she smells like . . .

 
When I vacuum (even after the bag's been changed) the whole house is filled with a doggy smell which, though I find it comforting and homely (weeeeirdoooo!) can be off-putting to guests.
 
So today's Top Tip ~ Put a few drops of essential oil on a cottonwool ball and pop it in the hoover bag (or in the cylinder if you have a bagless vacuum cleaner) and your house will smell like this . . .

 
or this . . .
 

 
or this . . .
 
 
Right, I'm going to go and sniff my snuggly dog some more.
 
Mmmmm . . . biscuits . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment