Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Crafts

Oh dear, I've been neglecting you again haven't I?
I'm sorry. I've been very terribly awful at managing my time lately. I really must buck up! Life has got a bit kerfuffely again and I am just not managing to keep up with all my grand schemes and dreams.
I think I'm pretty much up on top of things again now (at least I hope I am!) and so after I've marzipanned the cakes tomorrow, I think I might curl up on the sofa with a Christmas movie and try some of these festive crafts I found on Pinterest:

Pom-pom wreath from Wipkits Blog.


 
Upcycled icicles from Cut Out and Keep
 
 
 
Twig Trees from Stow and Tell U
 
What do you think of them? I think they all look quick, easy and super-cute ~ I can't wait to try them!
 
You can follow any or all of my boards on Pinterest here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment